- I cleansed my hair and scalp with VO-5 clarifying shampoo & conditioned my hair for an hour with MAYONNAISE & HONEY
- I detangled my hair and sectioned into four ponytailsAfter 1 hour I rinsed my hair with cool water while still in the four ponytails
- I lightly towel dried my hair and applied DR.MIRACLES LEAVE IN HEAT PROTECTANT, CANTU SHEA BUTTER LEAVE IN CREAM, & OLIVE OIL SHINE SERUM.
- I blowdried my hair using the tension method.
- Next I took small sections & applied ORGANIC SWEET ALMOND OIL and flat ironed my hair with 300 degree temp I went over each section once.
To preserve overnight I applied SHEA BUTTER and did chunky two strand twists and covered my hair with a bonnet.
|After Blow Out|
|After Light Flat Iron|
My hair the next morning.